3/25/13

Shows, Shows & more Shows!

 
"Little By Little"
9 x 12
 
Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I promise it's not because I haven't been painting. It's actually the opposite. My plein air work has slowed down mainly because of the time of year, but my studio works have picked up. Also, I seem to be entering a different stage of my career. I have entered more shows this year than ever. I have four paintings accepted into the Plein Air Southwest Salon, April 6-May 4, a painting in Texas Neighbors Five State Exhibit April 20 - May 26 and a painting in the Oil Painters of America 22nd Annual National Juried Exhibition of Traditional Oils May 18th - June 17th. I also have a book that I'm working on. Things are moving forward for me, so stick with me as the true plein air season is upon us.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You're on a roll, congratulations! You're moving fast with your career and it's inspiring to follow you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johanne, thank you for YOUR comments. They are inspiring to me and are very appreciated!

    ReplyDelete