1/1/12

Old Truck and Sign

"Harvest Classic"
9 x 12

I found this truck right outside of Fredericksburg, Tx. and fell in love. There was a motorcycle event going on in a nearby field and hundreds of bikers flooded the streets. Looked like fun and it could have made for some interesting paintings, but I felt a little safer close to the road. ;?)

Happy New Year! I'm hopeful that 2012 will be a great year for my paintings. I have my eye on a few shows and also on finding some full time gallery representation. I have put this off, but feel like I'm ready.


2 comments:

  1. Love it Randy! By the looks of it, my guess is that its a 65 Chevy custom with an 8' bed. My dad had a short bed when I was a kid. We were always so proud of that truck. Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one Randy...2012 is gonna be a great one for you, I feel it too!

    ReplyDelete