4/24/11

Fish Market

"Fish Market"          9 x 12 Oil  
A few weeks back I had the opportunity to paint inside the Central Market grocery store as part of  a Grapevine Art Project outing to create awareness for our group. It was a great opportunity to paint live inside for a change. With a projected potential audience of over 5,000 people, it was a challenge to interact AND paint and most of all, not embarrass myself. I think it turned out nice. The store managers were great to us and treated us like stars. I even stopped down and created several small paintings with some of the kids watching me too. Hopefully helped create some future painters!

3 comments:

  1. This is very cool. Missed you at Prairie fest this year. Hope to see you at Waxahachie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great time Randy!...Plus you got a sweet painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doug, I didn't even hear about it until the day before. I really need to pay attention more. I hope you had a good time.

    Robin, I appreciate the support!
    ( I encourage anyone reading this to check out Robins Blog, always impressive work! -See my side link bar )

    ReplyDelete