4/12/09

Grapevine Train Station 9x12

I recently had my five seconds of fame as a local TV station doing a segment on Grapevine, Tx. included me in their shot. While that news would only bring a smile to my mother's face that painting outing also marked another first for me. Right after the news crew left it started pouring down rain. I decided to put away most of my supplies and keep painting. I had a huge smile on my face and knew I looked like an idiot to everyone driving by, but I didn't want to stop.

In reflection, I'm not sure if I would do it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Randy,
    Thank you for stopping by the New Vintage - I blogged you, check out my blog : )
    Happy Painting,

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Randy ~ I can totally relate. Come rain, hail or mosquitos, it beats anything I can think of! Except may be drinking beer with fellow painters after a good session!!

    i'm enjoying your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete