10/18/13

Fall Weather and Time to get Working!

 
"Weathered"
9 x 12 oil

  The weather is cooling off in Texas and it's time to get some plein air work done. This is my favorite time of the year. I have to admit that I have done less plein air painting this year than when I started painting about seven years ago, but that doesn't mean I haven't been painting.I have ramped up my studio work and have been painting larger too.

  I am finally in a place in my mind where I want to find more representation. I have been putting this off to get my work up to a consistent level and I think I'm ready. I definitely have been my biggest collector so far and that's not a good thing. Wish me luck! 

This painting is available at a special price from my Etsy Shop... https://www.etsy.com/listing/166268897/weathered-oil-painting-9-x-12?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment